As Heard on The Stephanie Miller Show

SodaStream USA No Batteries Banner 4

Sunday, July 17, 2011

ROBBED!



I will make this brief. This afternoon at about 2pm, I was robbed.






This happened at a shoping mall in Encino. I had just done laundry and I walked over to the store to grapb an energy shot. A cautionary to all...all it takes is a minute.






All my clothes were taken, as well as my charger for my phone (which thankfully I still have, along with my ID). Bottom line is what I have on now is all that I have.


I need help. Since I am not working, I am trying to raise emergency funds to get changes of clothing and a new charger.


I am asking those who read my blogs and those who follow me on various networks for you help. Whatever you can do I would appreciate.


You can you use the Chipin to the right of this, or simply PayPal what you can to polybi5@yahoo.com.


I also do personal and small business websites at a very low cost. You can write to my e-mail and we can talk rates. that can help out too.


I'll give you and update tomorrow.


Thank you for your generosity and patience in advance.


Don

No comments: