As Heard on The Stephanie Miller Show

SodaStream USA No Batteries Banner 4

Saturday, October 04, 2008

An Inconvienent Truth

For years I have been trying to find a way to expain how I feel about censorship and the deacying feces that propogate it.

Then I realized that those words were said about 8 years ago.

Somehow, a piece of brilliance called Action made on to the FOX schedule at that time. It starred the since-neutered Jay Mohr as Peter Dragon, a hot-shot action producer whose moral compass was never installed properly.

In this scene, Mr. Dragon is called on to Congress to explain why he makes such "despicable" films. He does, in one of the most brilliant pro-speech-freedom-anti-prude-patrol rants I have ever heard in my 53 years of life.....

Listen....and take to heart. It is a clarity we need now. Especially in places like MySpace and Multiply....

http://www.hulu.com/watch/37462/action-mr-dragon-goes-to-washington#x-0,vepisode,1

A-M*therF*ckin'-Men!

No comments: