As Heard on The Stephanie Miller Show

SodaStream USA No Batteries Banner 4

Monday, April 28, 2008

Apologize? Why??

...

SO Hannah's a hottie. So what?

Miley Cyrus, the squeaky-clean Disney star, has accused a celebrity photographer of manipulating her to pose for pictures in which she appears nude.

The 15-year-old star of U.S. TV series Hannah Montana, which is shown on the Disney Channel, has apologised to fans for the suggestive photographs, which were taken by Annie Leibovitz for Vanity Fair.

She said the pictures, in which she appears to be topless with only a cream silk sheet wrapped around her body, were an "embarrassment".

"I was so honoured and thrilled to work with Annie," Miley, who is worth around £500million, added.

"I took part in a photo shoot that was supposed to be 'artistic' and now, seeing the photographs and reading the story, I feel so embarrassed.

"I never intended for this to happen and I apologise to my fans.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=562548&in_page_id=1773

STOP RIGHT THERE, MONTANA!

So let's see, you and your stage dad, Billy Ray Cyrus, knowing the reputation of Annie L., posed for the pictures.......signed off on the pictures.....including one that might seem intimate a closer relationship between you and daddy....and YOU are apoligizing??? Give me a break!

Those pictures show a young lady, blooming into womanhood, taking all the fame that has been thrust onto her will maturity and grace, and you are apologizing??

Especially after you said this??

“No, I mean I had a big blanket on. And I thought, This looks pretty, and really natural. I think it’s really artsy. It wasn’t in a skanky way.… And you can’t say no to Annie. She’s so cute. She gets this puppy-dog look and you’re like, O.K."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miley_cyrus

Manipulatied?? Seems that you were the one manipulating yourself, Miley.

Look, you are 15, you have more money than God. You are turning into a beautiful woman. You have no reason to apologize. None what so ever.

No comments: