As Heard on The Stephanie Miller Show

SodaStream USA No Batteries Banner 4

Saturday, April 28, 2007

All I want to do is....scream!


I'm trying to get back to things that have nothing to do with cowboy DJs, basketball players hair styles, and little bitty radio stations taking on corporate giants.
It's as if the freaking world was waiting for me to come back to torture me again.
Sheryl Crow. Where shall we start. Let try with the fact that one of her ideas for stopping global warning will not work.....with me. With out getting technical.....or graphic....four sheets will NOT work for me. I'll leave you to figure out why.
Then there was Sheryl's new BFF......Karl Rove. This was NOT a good start to a relationship. Sheryl, while debating global warning with KKKarl touched his royal arm.
According to Crow and friend Laurie David, At one point, according to the celebrities, Crow touched Rove's arm and "Karl swung around and spat, `Don't touch me."'

"You can't speak to us like that, you work for us," Crow claims to have
responded.



"I don't work for you, I work for the American people," says Rove.


"We are the American people," says Crow.

Read that exchange carefully. No matter what the Foxie say about SHeryl and her cockamamie idea about TP, iis the utter outright arrogance of this POS.. Herr Rove.
Last I looked, SHeryl Crow was and American citizen. Are you now saying KKKarl in order to be an American, you have to fall in line with the Armageddonist propoganda?
And so she touched your arm. You should be so lucky. Millions of men, and not a few women, would kill to have Ms. Crow touch thier arm....or leg....or any body part they choose, I being one of them.
I can see it now....."ARRRGGGGGH! I'VE BEEN TOUCHED BY A LIBERAL!!!!! I HAVE AIR AMERICA GERMS!!! GET THE IDOINE!!! GET THE BACTINE!!!!........"
As the subject of the last six blogs here is apt to say, "You can't make this stuff up!"
(and you see.......I didn't mention His name once! Moving on....)

No comments: