As Heard on The Stephanie Miller Show

SodaStream USA No Batteries Banner 4

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Why Does THIS Bother You?


I recorded this about an hour ago. I am still pissed at how judgemental we seem to be.



The girl just wanted to shave her head. That's all. Women do this all the time. Big fat deal.



She does not need "saving." She is not in "crisis." She is not "hitting bottom." She just wants to shave her f*cking head to look different! That's all.



What is wrong with people. Someone asked me why do I feel so paranoid that if I express something sexual I might have to deal with "serious consequences?" Take a look at the reaction to Brit's haircut and you'll see what I mean.



And yes, I have more to say!




Gabcast! polyblog #10 - Can we let the poor girl alone

Britney SPears has shaved her head. SO f'n what?

No comments: